Monday 3 August 2009

TRIBE ISLANDS FIRST KARAOKE NIGHT!!!!


For those of you who attended Tribe's first Karaoke Night at The Deck, you got to enjoy a real treat! Think double scoops of ice cream topped with the yummiest of chocolate suace, whipped cream and a cherry on top! For those of you who weren't able to attend, you missed something really special! We never realized just how much talent resided within the Tribe Community!
The night began with Rai Blaylock taking center stage and getting everyone in the mood and warmed up! We heard from several Tribe natives...including the one and only.....Driftwood Miles! For those of you who are wondering, I was urged to get up and sing, but only by those of you who have never heard me actually sing! Fortunately for EVERYONE, I politely but adamantly declined. For those of you who didn't make this karaoke, never fear!!! I looked in the crystal ball and I see KARAOKE in the future!!! Or maybe it was that last glass of wine I had!
Thanks to everyone who made the night so super special! You guys were all THE best!

No comments:

Post a Comment