Saturday 17 January 2009

TRIBE HAPPENINGS!!!


Wow! January is almost over!!! Where does the time go? We wanted to let you know about some of the happenings at Tribe islands!

RENTAL/ TIER REMINDERS

As you know, I send IM’s to remind you about rent/tier payments. Lots of you have been telling me you are not receiving the message. It seems SL likes to eat my messages! ( It must be because I flavor them with bacon! *grins* ) From NOW on, I will be sending notecards for the reminders. I will ALWAYS try to reach you when you are online because I DO love talking to all of you sexy peeps!

BUY LINDENS AT TRIBE ISLANDS

Also, for those of you who are unaware, TRIBE ISLANDS do sell lindens and we do not impose limitations on the amount you can buy. It’s simple and easy! All you have to do is IM me and you can pay for them by using either Pay pal or CreditCard!

TRIBE MANOR

Lastly, we have a new addition on one of our islands: Tribe Manor! They say a picture paints a 1000 words so instead of going on and on describing what it looks like, I asked Drift to take a picture. You may thank him for keeping me from babbling on! Our residents are welcome to use the manor for parties or weddings! If you’d like to book a free event at Tribe Manor, please contact me, Alexxa Despres, and I can check on the availability!

BIG hugs and kisses to all of you from all of us at TRIBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment