Saturday 2 August 2008

TRIBE GOES WILD in SECOND LIFE

Tribe Residents Party-1st August 2008-South Caye

I don’t know about you guys…but I am dead on my feet!!!! Who says the life of an animal is easy? *grins* Just wanted to share some of the moments in pictures and to recap a few highlights! Big thanks to CQ Bravin for his awesome performance… laid back attitude and beautiful music. My personal fave was his version of Blackbird…and well…what could have been a more appropriate choice given the night’s theme ( Reaches into the recesses of my mind for another song title that is animal related…help me here,folks! ) After CQ played, we were lucky enough to have DJ Cliff on the scene…spinning some great 70,s, 80’s and 90’s tunes. Huge thank you goes out to Cliff....he was FAB! ( Shhhhh……don’t tell anyone that I requested the song “Hey Ya” by asking for ‘Shake it like a Polaroid picture” LOL!!!! ) While everyone was shaking their booty to “Footloose” and “ She’s a Maniac”, Drift called for a vote for the BEST creature avatar! IT was sooooo CLOSE! And the winners ( yes…so close we had multiple winners! ) were….

Second place (tie) : Ruri Rotaru and Rocksea Renegade
And…the grand prize winner was……

AelSeren Nightfire

Congrats to all of you…well-done!!!!!!!!

For those of you who left early, you missed out on one of the MOST popular guests of the evening. He wasn’t much of a conversationalist, he was handsome in kind of a dark way AND …well… best of all…he could last and last and last! *grins* Yes…for those of you who were there…you know who I am speaking of…. THE BULL!! We all took turns riding that bull to see who could stay on the longest ( er…some of us took more turns than others…but that’s a story for another day!). As the contest grew to a close …we had one LAST attempt by Rocksea ….to see if she could beat the high score of 124!! DING…DING…DING ….the clock runs out and the final winner ( a real nail –biter it was) …..*insert drum roll here* …… Wheels Ballyhoo! Wheels hinted that the secret to his success was whispering sweet soothing nothings into the bull’s left ear!

So… take a look through the PARTY PICTURES…see if you can guess who is who! Feel free to post your thoughts and comments…we LOVE those!!! As always…..Alexxa xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Hey Alexxa,
    i had big time fun and think u did wrote it down pretty well to give a good impression of the party!
    Hope we can do this again soon.
    Greetings,
    Cliff "Desk Guru in tha House" Pessoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww..thanks Cliff! Glad you had fun!!! I did TOO! And a BIG thank you for playing my request!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that was a fantastic party! I love the way you've mentioned me trying to regain my bull riding champ title LOL. The pics are awesome too, my bull riding skills were obviously well documented! Hehehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocksea....your enthusiasm and competitive spirit were contagious!!!! i LOVED it!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys ... I had a blast ... great to feel like I belong to a "Tribe" :o)) cool pickies too

    Awesomes costumes too!!

    Lets do it again soon ... yeah ...party ... party... :o))

    ReplyDelete