Sunday 7 December 2008

Tribe Islands Video Update & Linger


Hi Everyone, you are probably aware that we were in the process of producing a Tribe Islands video and had done a fair amount of shooting for it. Unfortunately the person that was doing the video is no longer able to.

However we are in the process of commissioning someone to produce the Islands video and will have news of this within the next few days. So watch this space!!

In the meantime I have been diving into Imovie myself to have a play and I have cobbled together my first Machinima!! I thought I would share it with you guys....I adore the song.........stick with it.....it does get better as it plays. It is my first attempt but I would love to hear your comments....but be GENTLE!!!!!

Anyway here is the link.....enjoy.....LINGER

No comments:

Post a Comment